Friday, November 9, 2012

....Sigh.....

Well, I have to apologize for not following up on my pledge to finish examining the La Paz county candidates. I went into a deep funk when I realized my homeboy Ron Paul wasn't going to win the Presidential election and couldn't bring myself to get on the internets. I don't even know if Mitt or Obama won yet, but I have the Election Day coverage DVR'd so don't tell me who won. This weekend I'll catch up and am sure it will be a nail biter.

So what's happening around town? Anything exciting? I tried to read the council agenda for Tuesdays meeting but it seemed to be put together by a retarded chimpanzee so I gave up. One thing that manages to continue through all the turmoil is that the Town Clerk never seems to learn from previous mistakes and improve her performance. Weird! Maybe now that the people who formerly fixed all her mistakes are gone she will be fired for incompetence. Pfft, yeah right. The only people who seem to get fired are those who actually knew how to do their jobs.

Maybe once I can summon up the energy to change out of my days old jammies and shower off for the first time in a week, I'll scoot around Town and get the lowdown on all the recent gossip and happenings. I promise, I will share whatever I discover with my loyal reader on here. It's awesome having a fan. I mean, besides myself and my cat (who can't read by the way, but maybe that's why she still likes me).

No comments:

Post a Comment